Translate

Saturday, February 8, 2014

As you can see I've .done a few things since last Thanksgiving.  Stenciled a table runner to match curtains and rug.  Planted a few succulents, which I love, and refreshed the bedroom and bathroom.  Coffee table, mirrors, wrought iron, all Goodwill finds.  Little table was a neighborhood garage sale find.  Giraffe is a stencil for Trinity, my granddaughter.  I still need to put up the leave and branches.  The painting is my very amateurish effort at of something I couldn't afford to buy.  Believe it or not the teal painted bookshelf is a Pottery Barn score form a friend, needed a lot of work.  The armoire I lined the back with fabric I stapled and replaced the panels on the doors with chicken wire.  It is now a bar.  I've also taken up sewing again and the pillow is just one of many, pics to follow of others.  The bedspread is from Tracy Porter at Bed and Bath, I welcome comments, because I'm still on the fence.  Please leave comments, and ask questions.
Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment